Train P3 Intensive – Performance, Power, Physique is a 12 hour curriculum divided into 2 days and sectioned into four, 3-hour workshops. It is taught by Nerijus Bagdonas and Train P3 students: David Haws, Lesley Kennedy and Micaela Mamede.
January 14th, 2017 | 9am – 5:30pm
January 15th, 2017 | 9am – 5:30pm
250 Front Street
South Street Seaport
New York, NY 10038
My outdoor training article for Muscle and Fitness got approved fast and a week later, on June 30th, Edgar Artiga and I were shooting in Brooklyn Bridge Park. That day was one of the hottest days of the summer and even at 10am, it felt brutal! But we shot 12 moves from different angles and some variations in two and a half hours. After a quick lunch, we met up with my friend Lauren Taus to shoot some partner acrobatics shots. After Lauren left, Edgar and I continued shooting till about 5pm at which point, I was ready for a cold drink and a nap. Check out some of the behind the scenes shots from our shoot and the article from Muscle and Fitness September issue 2016.
Click images to enlarge
WHAT IS IT FOR:
This is a anterior core, shoulder stability and spinal mobility exercise all packed into one – Enjoy!
Extended Plank to Up Dog! Train P3 exercise to target anterior core, shoulder stability and spinal mobility all at once!
Train P3 OUTDOOR GROUP SESSIONS NYC:
May through October 2016!
Train in beautiful Central Park & BECOME THE STRONGEST VERSION OF YOU!
Train P3 Outdoor Group Sessions are athletic and dynamic, movement and skill based, full body strength and conditioning classes. We use primal bodyweight moves to help you increase endurance, lose body fat, become more athletic, explosive and nimble. This is NOT a bootcamp. You will focus on learning skills, practicing awareness and good form. Beginners are welcome, but please check pre-requisites below.
Primal squat is a fundamental human posture that prepares our bodies for more intense lower body moves and maintains joint integrity in all lower body joints. Recently Nerijus recorded a video for Qinetic explaining the primal squat and how to do it. See video below to learn why primal squat is an essential movement for anyone.
Best Foot Forward: 10 Fat Melting Cardio Strategies By Nerijus Bagdonas Cardio is an essential part of staying healthy and having an impressive physique. If done correctly, a good cardio program can increase your energy, improve recovery, spike your metabolism for up to 72 hours and help you lose body fat. If you are like […]Read more →
Looking for something?
- Train P3 Intensive in NYC January 2017December 20, 2016 - 6:30 pm
- Behind the scenes of Muscle and Fitness Shoot, Take it ...September 7, 2016 - 3:37 pm
- Train P3 Exercise of the Week Extended plank to Up DogMay 11, 2016 - 3:23 pm
- Train P3 OUTDOOR GROUP SESSIONS NYC: May through October...May 3, 2016 - 3:38 pm
- […] Indoor Classes run November through April. Learn...May 5, 2016 - 6:06 pm by Train P3 Outdoor Group Sessions NYC
- […] you are interested in getting results like Dan,...April 1, 2016 - 1:11 pm by Train P3 athlete highlight - Dan Goodman (part 2) - Train P3
- […] been training with Train P3 for a little over...March 25, 2016 - 2:10 pm by Train P3 athlete highlight - Dan Goodman (part 1) - Train P3
- […] been training with Train P3 for a little over...March 25, 2016 - 1:59 pm by Train P3 athlete highlight - Dan Goodman (part 1) - Train P3