Train P3 OUTDOOR GROUP SESSIONS NYC:
May through October 2016!
Train in beautiful Central Park & BECOME THE STRONGEST VERSION OF YOU!
Train P3 Outdoor Group Sessions are athletic and dynamic, movement and skill based, full body strength and conditioning classes. We use primal bodyweight moves to help you increase endurance, lose body fat, become more athletic, explosive and nimble. This is NOT a bootcamp. You will focus on learning skills, practicing awareness and good form. Beginners are welcome, but please check pre-requisites below.
MAY – OCTOBER 2016:
SATURDAYS: 11 – 12:15 pm – FULL BODY
Indoor Classes run November through April. Learn more about INDOOR GROUP SESSIONS.
Currently we use two main locations in Central Park: Bandshell or the Bethesda Fountain. Both located on 72nd street near the center of the park about 1-2 min walk from each other. Our specific location is determined the morning of, depending on the park activity. We try the Bandshell first and if there is a concert or an event, we walk down the stairs to the Bethesda Fountain.
IF YOU CANNOT FIND US: text/call us before class starts.
Nearest Trains: (B, C) 72nd St. or (6) 77th or 68th St.
$25 First class (new clients only)
$40 – Drop in Class
$144 – 4 Classes (expire in 6 weeks)
$99 – Monthly membership (3 month agreement) – NEW
$10 BUDDY PASS – for friends of members who have an active package or membership. With a Buddy Pass you can bring a local resident friend to try their first Train P3 class for only $10!
WHAT TO WEAR AND BRING:
- Comfortable and weather appropriate athletic clothes
- Water and a towel are recommended.
- If you have healthy feet and ankles, we suggest minimal shoes. Some of our favorite are Vivo Barefoot and Feiyue Martial Arts Shoes, but any athletic shoe with flat sole, minimal cushioning and basic lateral support will work.
- Gloves are helpful since we practice exercises on the ground.
- Feel free to go shirtless and get some sun but don’t forget your sunscreen!
- It’s a great idea to bring snacks for after class in case you want to stay and enjoy the park after. We often play in Sheep Meadow after class.
WEATHER RELATED CANCELATIONS:
Class will be cancelled if there is lightning or severe rain. If we have a cancellation, anyone registered will receive an email 2 hours before the class. You can also check facebook page for updates.
To make sure you have the best experience in class, we suggest you get comfortable with the following skills before participating in our outdoor group sessions:
4. Have enough coordination to perform full range walking lunges (front, back and side) without trouble.
Please share this post and invite your friends! Training is always more fun with your friends